TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The guided tours, excursions, packages, tourist and cultural activities are provided by Somewhere Tours & Events Vat code 07853780018, according to the of cial authorization of the city of Turin # 14680/1/99 dated 20.01.2000.
2. The guided tours, excursions, packages, tourist and cultural activities are subject, notwithstanding any clause to the contrary, the directive 90/314/EEC and Legislative Decree 17.3.95 # 111 on the implementation of that directive.
3. The guided tours, excursions, packages, tourist and cultural activities are insured by REALE MUTUA Insurance Company, policy # 100038379 as required by the Italian Law D.L. 111/95 . The organization is not liable for damage caused by third parties or for reasons of force majeure, and is not responsible for any loss of valua- bles, luggage or items that occurred during the duration of the tour.
4. All information (written or image) on this site are the exclusive property of Somewhere Tours & Events and may not be copied, printed or disclosed to third parties without prior authorization.
5. All tours and activities are led by licensed tourist guides.
6. Bookings are subject to availability.
7. The prices are nal upon con rmation. Your reservation will be invoiced for the amount con rmed at the
express request of the customer, who agrees to provide all tax information provided contextually legislation.
8. If, for operational requirements or force majeure (road conditions, strikes, changes of schedules, closure of museums, delays or irregularities), Somewhere may need to vary the program, the same will propose alterna- tive routes and/or visits to other museums no change in the rate established by giving notice to the customer
before the tour began.
9. All tours can be provided upon request in other languages than English, for a fee, subject to availability
10. In the case of unexpected increases exceeding 10% of the individual costs or to the imposition of new taxes
and fees, rates will be updated and you will be given written notice to the customer.
11. Any claim by the customer must be noti ed to the Organizer by email to email@example.com no later than 10
working days from the date of the tour.
12. For any controversy the competent court is the Court of Turin.
CANCELLATIONS, PENALTIES AND REFUND OF REGULAR TOURS
13. All cancellations must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and will result in refunds and penalties as follows:
REGULAR TOURS WITH NO PREPAYMENT
• Cancellation within 2 days prior to departure: no penalty
• Cancellation 1 day before departure: 50% penalty
• No show: 100% penalty
The deposit paid will under no circumstances be refunded. Refund will be made by the same way used for payment
REGULAR TOURS WITH PREPAYMENT
• Cancellation within 3 days prior to departure: no penalty
• Cancellation 2 days prior to departure: 100% penalty
• No-show: 100% penalty The deposit paid will under no circumstances be refunded. Refund will be made by the same way used for payment.
14. No refund will be granted to the customer that does not show up at the appointed time; equally no refund will be given to the customer that loses contact with the guide or not completed the full guided tour.
15. If for any reason Somewhere cancels the tour, the client shall be entitled to reimbursement only of the sum paid. Somewhere Tours and Events is not responsible for any additional costs associated to a refund.
CUSTOMIZED TOURS, TOURS for GROUPS and WEEKEND PACKAGES
17. The terms of payment (deposit & balance) and the cancellation fees are stated in the contract of confirmation mailed to the customer, to be signed prior to purchase.